What impact does technology downtime have on your customers, staff and bottom line?
Communications with customers and staff is the cornerstone of your logistics business. If your communications are compromised, it can end up costing your business thousands of pounds in lost business within a relatively short time. HBT Communications works with companies to provide solutions where these risks are eliminated so you have peace of mind!
HBT Communications has been working with transportation companies for over 20 years and has a strong track record. Working in partnership with our clients our priority is to deliver “real” business benefits.
Read our Logistics Case Studies
We focus on providing:
- 100% uptime and continuous service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; no more downtime disrupting your working day
- Free and simple intra-business communications across your company, here in the UK and abroad
- Call monitoring to enable you to analyse busy and quiet times so you can resource appropriately, ensuring you never miss an important call
- Dedicated lines for drivers or key customers which can be added and removed within 24 hours, enabling you to deliver outstanding service to your customers
- 24/7 support, ensuring that any requests you make get dealt with and resolved as quickly as possible
- Smooth installation, planned for a time best suited for your needs; keeping any disruptions to a minimum
As part of our implementation we work with your team to provide a seamless handover and training; so, both you and your staff will be thoroughly supported throughout the process.
For more information on how HBT can help your logistics business,
please contact us via the website or call us today on 02476 867 422