- Leased Lines are a permanently connected link used for voice, data and Internet traffic; dedicated to a particular customer and delivered along a predetermined route. This private link or circuit is installed between two points; your premises and our network; to provide a dedicated, reliable and always on connection.An Internet leased line is a premium internet connectivity product, delivered over fibre normally, which is dedicated and provides uncontended, symmetrical speeds, full-duplex. It is also known as an Ethernet leased line, DIA line, data circuit or private circuit.Unlike traditional PSTN lines it does not have a telephone number, each side of the line being permanently connected to the other. Leased lines can be used for telephone, data or Internet services.
HBT Communications range of Internet services offers the perfect opportunity to help you harness the power of the Internet.
- Improving communications with customers and suppliers
- Enhancing your revenue opportunity
- Supporting remote workers
- Fully exploiting your corporate image
- Launching your business to a global audience
HBT has grown into the success it is today by providing high quality voice services in partnership with some of the world’s leading telecommunications companies. Voice telephony will always be a critical component in an IT business communications mix, and HBT will continue to deliver high standards of technical excellence, quality and cost effectiveness to your customers.
We are seeing companies use collaboration and smart sourcing of new voice services like conferencing/remote workers/SIP trunking/NGN to make best use of the expertise they have. This helps in areas like customer service where internal and external queries can be answered efficiently and effectively.
- To find out more about our Leased Line products and services, please get in touch.