Data, Safe, Secure and Recoverable
Safeguard business information
Ensure Business Continuity
Increase productivity and Decrease downtime
Reduce day to day operating costs
What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data?
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
A managed backup service from HBT Communications ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Key features of our Managed Backup
- Delta level technology means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and workload of your servers.
- Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware – This enables a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore.
- Virtual Server Support – Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers.
- Supreme Flexibility Recover your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore.
- Full Transparency Through Reporting – Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
- Fully Managed System We monitor the software to ensure it is always working and will act immediately if there is an issue.
Benefits of a Managed Backup
Low Cost of Ownership
A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
Total Peace of Mind
Thanks to centralised management and monitoring by our Service Desk team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business.
Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs
While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
Safeguard Business Information
Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
Ensure Business Continuity
Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime
With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimise the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
Detailed Reporting Information
No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!