Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
As part of the UK Government’s pledge to deliver greater broadband connectivity, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) launched its Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme nationwide in March 2018, backed by a £67 million funding pot.
In 2013 the Government ran a very successful voucher scheme and HBT was one of the most proactive IT and Telecoms providers in the region, securing over £300,000 in funding for our clients.
Your business may be eligible for up to £2500 towards upgrading your internet connection to ultra-fast.
What are the benefits
- Ultrafast broadband – Speeds over 100 Mbit/s
- Unlimited data – No limitations on what your business can do
- Access to new technology – enabling your business to improve effectiveness with VoIP, cloud technology
- £2,500 off install – no load, no payback and a healthy saving of full fibre broadband
- Confused about whether your business is eligible? We can help!
HBT Communications is able to provide expert, impartial advice about the best funding opportunities available for your business, working with you as you invest in your IT and telecommunications solutions to future-proof your business and give yourself an edge over your competitors.