Cloud computing offers your business many benefits. It allows you to set up what is essentially a virtual office to give you the flexibility of connecting to your business anywhere, any time. With the growing number of web-enabled devices used in today’s business environment (e.g. smartphones, tablets), access to your data is even easier. There are many benefits to moving your business to the cloud:
Reduced IT costs
Moving to cloud computing may reduce the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems. Rather than purchasing expensive systems and equipment for your business, you can reduce your costs by using the resources of your cloud computing service provider. You may be able to reduce your operating costs because:
- the cost of system upgrades, new hardware and software can be included in your HBT contract
- you no longer need to pay for expert IT staff
- your energy consumption costs may be reduced
- there are fewer time delays.
Protecting your data and systems is an important part of business continuity planning. Whether you experience a natural disaster, power failure or other crisis, having your data stored in the HBT managed cloud ensures it is backed up and protected in a secure and safe location. Being able to access your data again quickly allows you to conduct business as usual, minimising any downtime and loss of productivity.
Flexibility of work practices
Cloud computing allows employees to be more flexible in their work practices. For example, you have the ability to access data from home, on holiday, or via the commute to and from work (providing you have an internet connection). If you need access to your data while you are off-site, you can connect to your virtual office, quickly and easily.How does this help your business?
Access and take advantage of the latest software and programs, such as Microsoft Office 365, without the burden and cost of managing your own IT. This enables your business to significantly reduce IT expenditure on hardware, software and support, as well as:Save huge amounts of storage space – Less need for physical servers means lower energy costs
- Huge IT cost savings – less costs spent on IT infrastructure and investment
- Transparent pricing – Either pay for what your business needs or a fix cost per month
- Increases data security – Built in security so your business data is always protected
- Helps collaboration – increase communication between staff and suppliers
- Accessible anywhere – documents, programs, data are accessible from home, on the move or whenever you need them
Call us on 02476 867 422 to arrange a free consultation and
find out how cloud computing will benefit your business