Launched in the early 2000’s VOIP was hailed as the phone platform to transform business communication. Unfortunately, poor internet connectivity lead to bad press and businesses were reluctant to make the move away from their traditional phone line connection.
Fast forward to 2017 and it’s a different story. Improved internet connectivity has meant that the transformation within the world of business is beginning to take place.
It can be time consuming to wade through the jargon and get a true understanding of the business case to switch to a VOIP phone system and so to help we have compiled a list of the top 5 reasons our clients tell us of why they made the move.
- Easier to budget – A VOIP system is billed as a set monthly fee, giving you peace of mind from a fixed fee which includes all UK phones calls, to both landlines and mobiles. No more nasty surprises at the end of the month.
- Adds Flexibility – A VOIP system allows you to answer your phones whenever and wherever you are as if you were in the office. You and your team can work seamlessly whether you are at your desk, out on the road, on a beach in the Maldives or in the rainforests of the Amazon, all you need is an internet connection.
- Unifies Communication – All your devices mobiles, tablets and desktops connected and working together. Unifying communication channels in this way is reaping rewards for many of our clients especially those with employees out on the road.
- Empowers Employees – The balance between work and life is more important than ever, with 13.7% of workforce working from home (up by 12% from 2005) and 30% feeling that their productivity increased when they work away from the office. Many of our clients have established a home working policy (ourselves included) and because they have a VOIP system their employees can work from home as if they were at the end of their extension number.
- Futureproofs Business – Protecting your business infrastructure today and into the future is vital for a sustainable business. A VOIP phone system easily adapts to your business’ needs whether you are expanding or streamlining your operation.
Discover more about VOIP and how it will improve your business by booking a consultation with your local VOIP experts, HBT Communications.
HBT Communications is a family business based in the Midlands, we specialise in implementing VOIP systems for SME’s across Coventry and the Midlands. Call us today on 02476 867 422 or get in touch.
With the end of ISDN in sight, now really is the perfect time to Go VOIP.