HBT is recruiting!
HBT is a leading provider for IT and telephony solutions and we are looking for dedicated Lead Generation Telemarketing Executives to aid our continued growth.
As a Lead Generation Telemarketing Executive, you will be responsible for working as part of a dynamic team, to contact businesses and initiate conversations, with the aim of booking face to face meetings and demos.
If you have a passion for sales and want to work in a fun office environment with great earning potential, then this could be the job for you, as this role is designed to lead to the next level, with career progression being a key element.
Key Responsibilities for the Successful Lead Generation Telemarketing Executives:
- Promoting products and services to business
- Developing an understanding of the client’s long term and short term needs
- Booking appointments and demos for clients
- Acting in a professional, polite manner when dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Building relationships with clients
- Keeping up to date on all new products and services
- Working with the sales and account management teams
- Telephony experience preferred but not essential
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative person
- Have the desire to progress your career and earn money
- Professional well-spoken person (fluent in English)
- Have excellent customer rapport-building skills
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of the internet as a tool
Benefits Package for the Successful Lead Generation Telemarketing Executive
- Competitive Basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Full Training
- Gym membership after successful probation period
- Continuous development
- Great opportunity for career progression
- 4 weeks’ holiday
If you are interested in progressing your career within sales, please mail your CV, today:
“HBT is a great company that has a good strong work ethos and morals. This trait is seen from the top and is noticeably spread throughout the company. From top to bottom everyone is approachable and easy going but all have a common drive for this company which is infectious. HBT has a family feel which is one of the main reasons staff remain for prolonged periods of time. I like what HBT represents and the endless potential that determination, innovation and hard work can take us to.
Without doubt HBT is a great environment to work. You can evolve while helping HBT to evolve also, a win-win situation.”
Alternatively post your CV with a covering letter to:
Foleshill Enterprise Park
There are always opportunities to progress within HBT and many of our sales team have done just that. All you need to do is demonstrate your motivation and dedication to the role you are appointed to.